List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: koffice 1.1.1 bug report: BiDi Insertion Point
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2002-05-16 6:20:12

On Wednesday 15 May 2002 23:47, andrew@fandom.net wrote:
>  When using the Left or Right Arror keys to move the cursor, the cursor and
> the insertion point move in opersite directions.
>  This means Right-to-Left text inputs correctly, but it is impractical to
> edit.

Please try KOffice-1.2-beta1, many BiDi fixes went it.
However I think it still works the way you mention above - this behaviour is
consistent with Qt's BiDi handling, so I assumed it was "standard".
Can you try in e.g. KMail's composer window, and confirm it's the same?

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david/