List:       koffice
Subject:    NEW OPPORTUNITY
From:       "andrej" <kocar () volja ! net>
Date:       2002-05-11 7:39:53

Hi,

My name is Andrej and I would like to share a genuine, NO RISK opportunity with you. \
Skeptical already? Good!

Unlike other internet opportunities that you might have seen, what I have to share \
with you invites close scrutiny - even with a skeptical eye. It is first and foremost \
a CONSUMER OPPORTUNITY.

It also offers you the ability to have a share of a new Internet Mall to buy at \
wholesale for yourself or to send others to and make commissions on their purchases.

Besides this, it also offers a unique and innovative networking program using a \
principle we call "REFERNET" Marketing. No hyped "pie in the sky" program or "get \
rich quick" scheme, but rather a credible and realistic way to save money and \
gradually develop what can become a large, ongoing income.

The best thing about this opportunity? You can "try it before you buy it". That's \
right. You can join the DHS Club for FREE with no risk or obligation. As a DHS Club \
Member, you will be able to shop at The DHS Club Outlet Center. You will also be able \
to shop at The ClubShop Stores, located in the ClubShop Mall, where you will receive \
rebates on your purchases as per our affinity agreements. (Just remember, our \
affiliate stores are independent merchants and shipping charges will vary.)

You will also be able be entered into Postlaunch and receive a FREE position in the \
Club's network. Watch as others join your downline and see how our innovative network \
building program works.

To learn more about the DHS Club and our exciting REFERNET Marketing Program and \
Postlaunch, visit my web page at:

 http://users.volja.net/andje

Remember, you have nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain!

Andrej Kocar