List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice 1.2 beta 1 + gcc3.0.4?
From:       Werner Trobin <trobin () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-05-04 5:48:18

On Friday 03 May 2002 23:59, Horst Gutmann wrote:
> No effect. sry
> Same problem in same directory. I really think that it's gcc3 :(
> Why oh why did it compile my whole kde3 with it :(

I'm compiling all "major" packages with gcc-3_1-branch and I know several
people using some gcc 3.0.x, so I doubt it's gcc's fault. What's your
automake/autoconf version (recommended: automake 1.5(!) and autoconf 2.52)?
Do you use a make version older than 3.79.1?

To me the error looks like a wrong line in a Makefile somewhere and not like a
compiler problem.

If you have all the versions mentioned above you could try to check the
failing compile command. The Makefile.am in xsltfilter/(im)export looks a bit
strange, especially the AM_CPPFLAGS line.

Ciao,
Werner