List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Making the koffice maikling list better
From:       Jost Schenck <jost.schenck () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-05-02 12:49:50

> On Thursday 02 May 2002 10:53, Andrew Marlow wrote:
> > BTW, I wish to unsubscribe but don't know how. Rather than just ask I
>
> Oh, its there!
> Watch all headers of your messages :-)

Well that's right of course -- but most people don't find it there anyway.
So IMO it would be a good idea to append a line with this information to
every mail. However, I could not find any such option in the mailman admin
interface (if I'm just blind, please somebody give me a hint, and I'll turn
this option on).
-Jost. (list admin)

http://www.gmx.net