List:       koffice
Subject:    KSpread Function
From:       Philipp Frenzel <philipp () flip-web ! de>
Date:       2002-05-01 20:33:58

Hello,

sorry, currently i don' t have enough experience to solve this by my own,
but i think this is a very important point to make kspread ready for
business:)

the issue i'm talking about is a possibility to get a value from an other
kspread file while clicking into the open spreadsheet...
for example hancom solves this with a statement like:

="/home/pfrenz/test.ksp"Tabell1::A1

even better if you look it up once by your own...
i would like to help you, but  as i mentioned... i'm not having enough
experience... perhaps if someone gives me some hinds i'll solve that
issue;)

thanks
cu philipp