Le Monday 29 April 2002 09:25, Vadim Plessky a écrit : > I upgraded to KPresenter 1.2beta1, and tuned one of my KPresenter 1.1 > presentations, in order to correct font sizes. > In fact, this presentation was originally made in PowerPoint, and (as > import filter doesn't work), I re-typed this presentation in KDE, with text > exported from Windows using MS Word (KWord imported text from plain .doc > file correctly! Cool!) > I uploaded final presentation (5 slides) to this location: > http://htmltests.newmail.ru/koffice/Mfg-new-4.kpr > > Presentation also uses KSpread this table for embedding: > http://htmltests.newmail.ru/koffice/table-for-presentation-2.ksp > > Now about problems. > > After saving presentation to the disk, and opening it again, table > (embedded as object on slide 4) appears .. on slide 1. OK I am going to look at this problem. > In fact, that's exactly what you will see after opening presentation above. > Also, when I try to move table object (or resize it on slide) - KPresenter > hangs for some time. It's not 100% reproducable but happens with some > conditions. > So, if you have some embedded object - you just can't save your > presentation without loosing your work :-(( > > Problem with KOffice 1.1 compatibility. > ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ > I refer here to this presentation (previous version) > http://htmltests.newmail.ru/koffice/Mfg-new-2.kpr > > Open it, and scroll first slide up/down (I use mouse wheel) > Kpresenter starts to consume close to 100% of CPU. > This was not happening in KP 1.1.1 > Looking into picture properties, I found that embeded picture properties > has option "zoom", while I am quite confident that I was not using that > option in KP 1.1.1 > And slow response caused by the fact that picture is zoomed. > After changing that to "put as is" response became quite fast. > This is critical bug - as usually you put background picture for all > slides, and have to "scale" it to a whole slide. It's rare when both > background picture and slide have identical size, so we need a fix for > this. > > P.S. Should I file bug reports for this problems on bugs.kde.org, or it's > ok to report to the list? Send a bug report, it's a very good idea. Thanks Regards.