List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Distance between a frame and the text around it
From:       Sven Bergner <bergner () linuxtaskforce ! de>
Date:       2002-04-28 19:22:16

Am Sonntag, 28. April 2002 20:48 schrieb David Faure:
> On Sunday 28 April 2002 20:10, Sven Bergner wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I have an imageframe above a textframe and the spacing in the
> > configuration of the imageframe is set to 1mm and the textbox ist
> > ghosted. So it is not possible to change the distence between the image
> > and the text. And 1mm is very near. Is it hard coded? Or is it my fault?
> > I hope someone can help me.
>
> Is this about KWord?  - there's no such configuration yet in KWord IIRC, so
> I doubt it. Which app is it about?
Hi David,
sorry my fault. It is about kword.
I inserted a imageframe over a text frame and the text of the textframe flows
around the image, but only with a distance of 1 mm. If I right-click on the
image and select frame/frameset there is a option under textflow which says
textflow-distance (Umfluss-Abstand (mm)). This is set to 1 and greyd out so I
can't change it.

Sven