List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KSpread Page Centering
From:       Philipp =?iso-8859-1?q?M=FCller?= <philipp.mueller () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-04-26 19:27:17

Am Freitag, 26. April 2002 19:35 schrieb Philipp Müller:
> Am Freitag, 26. April 2002 16:38 schrieb Paul Hawthorne:
> > KOffice is comiing along really nicely and I want to thank you all for
> > your hard work.  I have a question though.  I know it should be simple,
> > but for the life of me I can't figure out how to center my spreadsheet on
> > the page when printing out.  If I make any changes to the default
> > margins,  the text is not centered, it is offset to te uuper left of the
> > page.  What am I missing?
> >
> > Paul.....
>
> I will look at it.
>
> Philipp

Paul,

Yes, this is fixed already in CVS, but didn't get into the beta1.
This bug is caused because KSpread didn't take into account that your screen
resolution is different from 72dpi.
So your printout is resized by the factor 72/(your resolution).

Thanks for this report, but can you please use next time the bug tracking
system?
It's quite easy to use and gives other bug reporter the possibility to look if
a behaviour has been mentioned before and if it is fixed as well as the
developers the possibility to remember bugs, when they cannot be fixed at
once.

Philipp