List:       koffice
Subject:    KSpread Page Centering
From:       Paul Hawthorne <hawthop () gte ! net>
Date:       2002-04-26 14:38:00

KOffice is comiing along really nicely and I want to thank you all for your
hard work.  I have a question though.  I know it should be simple, but for
the life of me I can't figure out how to center my spreadsheet on the page
when printing out.  If I make any changes to the default  margins,  the text
is not centered, it is offset to te uuper left of the page.  What am I
missing?

Paul.....