On Wednesday 24 April 2002 00:58, Fernando Fraga e Silva wrote: > Em Ter 23 Abr 2002 17:16, David Faure escreveu: > > On Tuesday 23 April 2002 22:14, Fernando Fraga e Silva wrote: > > > > I'm using kword for my diary work, but, I miss an "autosave feature". By > > > the "Configure KWord ..." menu item I would like to set the kword to save > > > my working file each 15 min. > > > > KWord has that, in KOffice-1.1. > > Are you still using KOffice-1.0 ? > > If that's the case, I strongly recommend updating. > > Ok you're right. I found the the autosave configuration. > > > > I noted kword don't work very well with vectorial graphical files. I > > > noted If I have a eps file kword translates it to a bitmap. But I think > > > it's wrong cause it causes a bad printing quality. If I can choose to > > > kword renderize or not the vectorial graphics file during typing by the > >gv > right click menu would make kword the word processor. > > > > Yes. It now re-renderizes when zooming and when printing, so the > > printing quality should be ok. > > Does KWord 1.1.1 re-renderizes when printing? Is it ? No, I was talking about the CVS version (you can test that with kword-1.2-beta1, coming out soon) -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ Contributing to: http://www.konqueror.org/, http://www.koffice.org/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today