List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Font problems in KFormula
From:       Jonathan <j.e.drews () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2002-04-23 12:14:48

On Tuesday 23 April 2002 03:07, Chris Howells wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just been trying to use KFormula to write up a few formulas, but I'm
> having problems with the fonts. KFormula can't seen to find the required
> font to provide a "pi" symbol. This may be related to the

Chris you have to install the esstix fonts. Here is there location and Ulrich
Kuettler's (the  developer) description:

"For your reading pleasure: KFormula is close to its first useful state. The
fact is that we can even print formulae now. It didn't work so far because qt
fails to print the (famous) symbol font. Formulae that use it won't be
printed properly. You can, however, install the esstix fonts (from
ftp://ftp.elsevier.nl/pub/styles/esstix/esstix.zip) which seem to work fine. "

			HTH
			Jonathan