List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Kspread Handbook
From:       Pam R <pamroberts () blueyonder ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-04-22 19:25:35

On Monday 22 April 2002 7:00 pm, Philipp Müller wrote:
> Am Montag, 22. April 2002 19:26 schrieb Pam R:
> > Hi
> >
> > I've put a draft of the KSpread handbook into cvs and would welcome
> > comments, criticisms, and even complaints that I've ignored your
> > favourite feature.
>

> Hopefully you won't kill us, when we change/enhance KSpread now ;-)

<g>
I won't as long as you promise to include my top wishlist items in the next
batch of enhancements:

1) Formula that can return arrays rather than single values, like TRANSPOSE
and TREND in Excel.

2) A mechanism similar to Excel's Add-In so a user can easily add her own
formulae without having to recompile everything.

</g>
Pam