List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KFormula fonts size
From:       Ulrich Kuettler <ulrich.kuettler () mailbox ! tu-dresden ! de>
Date:       2002-04-16 7:14:10

On Monday 15 April 2002 23:45, Rodolfo Conde Martinez wrote:

> On Monday 15 April 2002 12:11, Ulrich Kuettler wrote:
> > On Monday 15 April 2002 17:03, Pascal Francq wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > > It is possible to control the size of the fonts used by KFormula. When
> > > I insert a formula in a presentation, the size is too small.
> >
> > Hi Pascal,
> >
> > if you use current CVS you can change the formulas base size using the
> > kformula configure dialog. This, however, will change all formulas.
> >
> > Earlier versions don't have this option.
> >
> > Greetings,
> > Uli
>
> 	however i notice yesterday in kword that if you embedded the kformula
> editor as a kpart, then if you change the formula's base size using the
> configuration from the formula editor then it only affects the formula
> being edited with it.....

That's not quite true. It does not affect the directly (not via kparts)
included formulas in kword. But it does affect any others. That is each
KFormula instance will use the new base size.

The reason is that the base size is stored inside kwords and kformulas
configuration. Formulas inside kword use the kword setting. Kformula itself
obviously reads the other one.

But the base size you can change inside the configuration is meant as the
default base size. I just have to add a way to change the base size per
formula. This will take a few days, however.

Greetings,
Uli