List:       koffice
Subject:    Fwd: Just a question
From:       Reginald Stadlbauer <reggie () trolltech ! com>
Date:       2002-04-02 8:50:04

Subject: Just a question
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 00:30:10 -0800 (PST)
From: William Shaver <adoni_geo@yahoo.com>
To: reggie@kde.org

Hello,
The KOffice website said to contact you if one wished
to support KOffice. Well I'll put it bluntly, I'm a
gamer and slowly migrating to Linux as compatablility
for my prefered use of a comptuer get's better. I'm
not a programer nor really much of a in depth Linux
user (yet).

But still I'd like to see if I could give some
assistance to a good thing. I'm not sure where or what
I could do. I'm a current user of Mandrake 8.1
(download release).

I am Considering maybe working up some templates for
KWord for a couple different things but I didn't
locate any links on the KOffice website for something
like that.

Anyhow, if you don't mind I coudl use some suggestions
on what could be used and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for your time

-WS-

http://http://taxes.yahoo.com/