List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice-1.2 release schedule
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2002-03-28 20:37:46

On Wednesday 20 March 2002 02:25, Thorsten Schnebeck wrote:
> Am Montag, 18. März 2002 17:40 schrieb David Faure:
> > The current release schedule for KOffice-1.2 (previously discussed here,
> > and described at
> > http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/koffice-1.2-release-plan.html
> > ) reads: the first beta is made on April 10 - i.e. in about three weeks.
> >
> Hi!
>
> When Kurt Pfeifle presented KOffice-CVS on KDE3pre at CeBIT all main apps are
> working quite ok, but interoperation (kparts) seems to be completely broken.
>
> I can second this with todays CVS of KDE3 and KOffice trying to embed a new
> KSpread into a new KWord.

Fixed.

> David, KWord has still some  problems with printing of frame's background color.

Known. Not fixed yet though ;)

> The problem with printings Vadims cyrillic fonts are fixed by Lars
> Knoll. Lars said he hope that this goes into qt-3.0.3.

Good.

> Laurent, when using an old KPresenter-doc I see some redrawing garbage on
> "flying" objects. I will try to test this with a new presentation, I have to
> do.  BTW, does KPresenter supports Xinerama: One fullscreen for the audience
> and a working screen with notes on notebook's TFT? :o)

WOW - that'd be an excellent feature!  ... although I'm not sure it's possible to
set up notebook + display as a xinerama setup (as far as the laptop's concerned
it's the same screen/display, no?)

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/