List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: DBF-Filter
From:       Andreas Pietzowski <andreas () pietzowski ! de>
Date:       2002-03-25 11:02:46

Hi Thomas,

> Ahh, sounds like a good basis for an import filter for kspread. Maybe it
> can also be used for a future DB appliation as DBase still is used more
> then you think out there :)

I know. Thats why I coded a Qt-class *g*

> Maybe you can even wrap a filter-wrapper around the class so a basic import
> filter is directly usable for our userbase.

Uh... oky but I have very little spare-time at the moment to read something
about KFilters... I'll see what I can do.

> I have to ask this; can it be licenced under the LGPL licence? This is
> needed before KOffice can to use it

Why LGPL? KOffice needs LGPL?

Do whatever you want (LGPL or GPL) but it has to be Open ;)

Pietz

--
MS-Windows: n.
  32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an