List:       koffice
Subject:    DBF-Filter
From:       Andreas Pietzowski <andreas () pietzowski ! de>
Date:       2002-03-25 10:00:27

Hi there,

I just developed a DBF-Import-Filter. It is only a C++-Class which accepts a
QFile in its constructor and has methods for the getting the different
records. Do you have a need for this Qt-class (prehaps in KSpread)? If so I
can give it to you for free.

BTW: When will KOffice on KDE3/Qt3 be availible?

Have a nice day
Pietz

--
The day Microsoft makes something that does not suck
is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners.