Thomas, Thanks for the quick reply. I am enjoying using Kword. I will try the other features. have a good one, Sam -----Original Message----- From: Thomas Zander [mailto:zander@planescape.com] Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 11:23 AM To: koffice@mail.kde.org Cc: Sam.Bonham@med.va.gov Subject: Re: downloadable manual After starting KWord, try pressing F1, or via the help menu to access the manual. I believe you can print from there, if that is what you want. Good luck! On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 09:15:55AM -0600, Sam.Bonham@med.va.gov wrote: > Hi Koffice web team, > > I'm looking at the KDE.org web pages for an .html or PDF manual for Kword. > I found an online manual for Kword at > http://www.kde.gr.jp/help/doc/koffice/doc/kword/HTML/index.html > Doesn't look like there's an .html or PDF with it. > > Thanks and have a good one, > Sam > -- Thomas Zander zander@earthling.net The only thing worse than failure is the fear of trying something new