List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice-1.2 release schedule
From:       Patrick Julien <freak () ideasandassociates ! com>
Date:       2002-03-18 20:32:03

Thomas Zander wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 02:04:13PM -0500, Patrick Julien wrote:
>

>>>- Krita

>>>If you think the application you maintain won't be in a releaseable shape
>>>in 3 weeks, now is the time to speak up!
>>>

>>I guess I'm speaking up.
>>

> Any suggestions on what to do? Can you accept the release to exclude krita?

That's what I meant

> If not; when do you expect release quality?

Huh! this is hard question to answer. I could say the krita from about a
week ago was pretty stable and good, however still pretty feature free.
  I fixed every known bug and everything seemed to work. Then I started
gutting everything :), but I don't want to commit to a file format or
backward compatibility till version 1.0.

That being said, if you want to release that version, I bumped the
program version by 0.0.1 just before I started making bigger modifications.

--
Patrick Julien
Team Leader / Lead Developer