List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice-1.2 release schedule
From:       Laurent Montel <lmontel () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2002-03-18 17:30:12

Le Monday 18 March 2002 17:40, David Faure a écrit :
> The current release schedule for KOffice-1.2 (previously discussed here,
> and described at
> http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/koffice-1.2-release-plan.html
> ) reads: the first beta is made on April 10 - i.e. in about three weeks.
>
> Is that still ok with everyone?
>
> What's the current status on the big rewrites, such as
> - Krita
> - Kontour
> - KPresenter

Hi,
Now kpresenter works very well. There is a lot of bugs when we save/load text
object attributes, drag and drop doesn't work for the moment. And I am not
implemented a function to load correctly kpresenter 1.1 file.

But zoom works, header/footer works.

I think that kpresenter is ready for beta1.

I must hack kchart (when I will have time).

Regards.