List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: where can I download krita
From:       Patrick Julien <freak () ideasandassociates ! com>
Date:       2002-03-16 23:28:53

I don't think Krita is actually usable for you right now, don't forget
that this is still version "0" ;).
If you do try it out, please make sure you send wishes, not bugs.  I
have a few photoshop users testing it at work giving feedback and
guiding my feature plan, writing wishes right now would probably
influence that feature plan.