List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Kword emacs/vi keybindings?
From:       clee () spiralis ! merseine ! nu
Date:       2002-03-13 14:47:46

Hello,

I'm new to using kword, but am a long-time emacs user.  I'm interested
in customizing the keybindings so that basic cursor movement use emacs
keybindings.  Is this possible?

If it's not currently part of kword, I might be interested in
contributing code for it, assuming it's a reasonable task for an
experienced C programmer (but for someone who is new to koffice
internals).

-chris