Praedor Tempus wrote: > Base HIV-1 HTLV-1 > A .31 .23 > T .27 .31 > G .21 .20 > C .21 .25 > > Now, I want column 1 to be the names/identifiers for individual bar graphs. > I want the first set of 4 bar graphs to be collectively labelled "HIV-1" and > the second "HTLV-1". This is a trivial excersize in excel or kalaidagraph or > cricketgraph or even staroffice. I cannot get it to work in kspread/chart. I asked this very question just a couple of weeks ago. It doesn't seem to be possible to do at the moment and I absolutely agree that it's a fundamental feature of any spreadsheet/charting combo package. -Dave -- "Some little people have music in them, but Fats, he was all music, and you know how big he was." -- James P. Johnson