List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Inserting images into Kword
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-03-09 19:56:38

While making the new code for cliparts in KWord, I have noticed one display
bug in SVG, due to a wrong scaling.

As for your other question about EPS, yes, KWord only uses the bitmap in it.
I have no idea how to change it, so it will still be the case in the new
code. The difference of the slow mode is that it renders at the required
size (well, at least that is what the code is supposed to do, if for any
reason, it does not, the EPS bitmap is re-scaled too.)

The third problem is when the document is saved, the images and cliparts are
saved again. This is especially critical for JPEG, SVG and EPS, as these
formats might lose information. I have also changed this in my new code,
however at a higher memory cost.

On Friday 08 March 2002 17:21, Gregory Stark wrote:
> This is what the Dia svg looks like in kword. Looking at it more closely I
> think my prior guess is wrong but it's obviously some sort of coordinate
> system confusion.

Have a nice day/evening/night!