List:       koffice
Subject:    Hello
From:       "Mitifu, Rosette Ciragane" <Mitifu_Rosette () colstate ! edu>
Date:       2002-03-05 14:29:54

I want to introduce myself. I'm Rosette Mitifu and I'm from D.R.of
 Congo, but live in the USA. I speak French, English, and
Swahili. I'm interested in  Koffi Olomide because He is the  one
of  the first stars that we have in my country.He is the  one who
 introduced the congolese music to the world. So could you
please accept and exchange new  ideas on the Internet? I know you
are famous Mr. Olomide, but you need a little advice.  I mean, I
want  to criticize a little bit about your videos. May you please
e-mail me back to inform me whether or not you accept my proposal.
my e-mail: ciragane@yahoo.fr

Thank you