(Hmm... why haven't I replied to this yet? Sorry!) On Monday 11 February 2002 21:44, you wrote: > Hi Martijn, > > I don't have any problems with KSpread. I have a wish. :-) > > Is it extremly difficult to make KSpread so that I can make a connection > from one to another File? (Sorry for my English:-( ) > For example from 1.ksp to 2.ksp. When I make a change in 1.ksp then it's > changing in 2.ksp immediately. You understand? > > That is it what I'm missing in KSpread. > > Greetings > > Andreas Eichler I don't know. But probably the KOffice developers know, so I cc-ed the KOffice users' list. I am not subscribed here myself, nor do I think that Andreas is, so please CC us in the replies! Martijn