List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: Feature question (Kword)
From:       "Lukas Smith" <smith () dybnet ! de>
Date:       2002-02-28 8:43:40

Well office XP has a version control scheme.
All I can say is that they interface is quite horrid and the backward
compatibility with older version of office sucks really bad.

I do think that it is very very helpful.
But I would consider this to be something fairly advanced in terms of
the feature set. As long as I can highlight manually etc I can get away
with marking changes.

When you approach this, then do it in a way that works across all
KOffice products and is backward compatible with older versions.

Best regards,
Lukas Smith
smith@dybnet.de
 DybNet Internet Solutions GbR