List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Kivio MP
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn () thekompany ! com>
Date:       2002-02-17 18:53:05

HI Roger,

You can be upset and spread your opinion as far and wide as you like.  The
bottom line is that the feature you are asking for can be done with the
tools available and this is documented.  I get an email about every 3 weeks
from someone that claims "because of feature  x missing, this product is
useless to me", this is broad and sweeping statement and total crap, and
again if a particular feature is that critical to you, then you as a buyer
are obligated to ensure that the expected feature exists.  I get frustrated
with these kinds of emails because they represent an extremely small
percentage of our customers (less than a tenth of a percent).  Since we
have so many happy customers that are able to do what they need to do, i
find "this product is useless" to be rather a stretch.

I tried to answer your question, told you the explicit feature was coming
in a new release and told you we would be glad to help you.  Our products
are available as demo's, are refund policy is clearly stated.  You are
obviously frustrated, but it really has nothing to do with us, the
responsibility is entirely yours, we've tried to assist and provide you
with all the information you require.