List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Question about your KPresenter's review
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2002-02-10 17:01:29

On Sun, Feb 10, 2002 at 03:57:47PM +0100, Lauri Watts wrote:
> Thomas Zander wrote:
>
> All I'm saying is, it wouldn't kill you guys to just look at the
> documentation now and then,

At the moment in kde HEAD I only get a binairy file on screen if I try to
access help (via khelpcenter).
Is this a known bug, or should I look locally?
The index.cache.bz2 is created as normal, but 'file' tells me its a gzip
file... After unzipping it it does work better, but not the way it should.

Anyone?