List:       koffice
Subject:    Kspread and koscript or python
From:       M Manohar <m_manohar () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-02-09 3:59:43

Hi Folks

I have recently started using kspread extensively and have come to the point
where I need to add some functions of my own.

Going through the documentation on the website I believe the way to do this
is using koscript. Can anybody tell me the steps needed to add a new function
my own and where I can find the syntax for the koscript language

Also where does python scripting fit into this picture ?

Thanks in advance
Manohar