List:       koffice
Subject:    Fwd: Size of fonts miscalculated
From:       Volker Augustin <volker.augustin () stud ! uni-regensburg ! de>
Date:       2002-01-31 12:32:36

Hello,

in KWord, only a few fonts are usable. E.g. Andale Mono and Courier New are.
Helvetica and Arial are not. When I type something with the broken fonts,
KWord seems calculate a much to small size. So, when I type A, i only see a
tiny fraction of the lower left part of the A. Any ideas what the problem
might  be?

Regards,
Volker Augustin

P.S. Since I am not subscribed to the koffice-list could you please CC any
answers?