Le Sunday 27 January 2002 17:15, Apurba Kanjilal a écrit : > Dear Sir, > > I have hot RH 7.1 installed in India. > > I am not able to read MS Word Files in KWord. With koffice 1.x you can read MS word files. > > It is giving an error Filters Not found. Problem of packaging. > > Where can I download Microsoft Word Filters? it's in koffice official tarball >Will KWord read Word 2000 > files? > > Will appreciate a small reply. > > With Regards. > > A. Kanjilal > INDIAGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : > http://explorer.msn.com Regards.