24 Jan 2002 18:57, Jaroslav Sebestik wrote: > Dear Sir, > > Excuse that I bother you. But I have a big problem with KOffice. When I > open or make > > some document in Czech or Russian language I can see it properly. The goal > is that when I try print it I obtain > > document in Latin1 encoding it means that it is unusefull to edit document > in this tools. > > Please, Help me. Send me your advice or solution of this problem. I'm from Russia. I use unicode TTF font for display and print KOffice documents. From Qt version 2.3.2 printing cyrillic letters works without problem, but I have problem with typographic symbols such as <<, number sign, >> and other. I write description of this bug to developers, but this bug wasn't corrected. In Konqueror print this symbols fine, but from KWord I get only '?'. This is only ONE reason to use other wordprocessor. -- Andrey S. Cherepanov sibskull@mail.ru