List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: I am still looking online for help but ..I
From:       Jonathan <j.e.drews () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2002-01-25 0:28:38

Hi Alfred:

 I previewed the pdf file and it looked fine. I also printed hardcopies of
both the the documents you enclosed and they are fine. All the words
printed out and nothing was missing. It's true that Kword will not print
preview the *.kwd doc correctly. I am using Koffice 1.1.1 on KDE 2.2.2
with Qt-2.3.1.
 I checked at distrowatch and I see that RedHat 7.2 comes with the older
Koffice 1.1. You may need to update. Please check the
http://www.koffice.org web page for installation instructions. The RedHat
7.2 binaries for Koffice1.1.1 are here:
http://www.koffice.org/announcements/announce-1.1.1.phtml#inbinpack