List:       koffice
Subject:    Internation support
From:       Jaroslav Sebestik <jsebestik () seznam ! cz>
Date:       2002-01-24 11:57:17

Dear Sir,

Excuse that I bother you. But I have a big problem with KOffice. When I open or make

some document in Czech or Russian language I can see it properly. The goal is that \
when I try print it I obtain

document in Latin1 encoding it means that it is unusefull to edit document in this \
tools.

Please, Help me. Send me your advice or solution of this problem.

Thank you, very much.

Best Regards,

Jaroslav Sebestik
Kolej-Vltava