List:       koffice
Subject:    KPresenter CVS
From:       Thorsten Schnebeck <thorsten.schnebeck () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-01-22 23:50:16

Hi!

I know current kpresenter is work in progress - I just want to say, that I
really like what I see :-)

Zooming so far seems to work, if I force a redraw. SVG-import with testfiles
from ksvg works great, too - and that was a deeply missed feature. But one
thing is still an issue since...(?):
Imported objects are not scaled in presentation mode.

One question: Is the "look" of the presentation the same on every (lets say)
4:3 display (800x600 or 1600x1200)? In the past I had to reformat some
textboxes in presentations I prepared at home when I use the file on a
notebook.

Thanks

  Thorsten