List:       koffice
Subject:    KSpread doesn't save fonts
From:       Ulrich Mayring <ulim () denic ! de>
Date:       2001-12-19 15:31:31

Hello,

I have the newest stable version of KSpread and the problem is that no
matter in which fonts I format my document, once I reload from the
filesystem everything is formatted in the topmost font from the font
list ("fixed" in my case). There's nothing in the FAQ about this and I
have searched the mailing list archive for this as well.

Thanks for any pointers,

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring