List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Italian localizer
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2001-12-19 15:09:45

Reading this email; I would almost think that you an unwanted advertisement
agency...

Anyway; the KOffice and KDE software is being translated by a list of volenteers
who are translating as the writers put extra strings in the software; they are
at over 80% translated at the moment.

You are more then welcome to join the effort, check out http://i18n.kde.org