List:       koffice
Subject:    Kspread
From:       Bill Spears <bspears () easystreet ! com>
Date:       2001-12-16 23:12:57

This is probably going to turn out to be a dumb question, but here it
is:

I'm used to copying formulas this way:  I have a formula in B2 which is
1+B1 (B1 just has some number in it).
I want to copy it into the cells B3 through B9 so that B3: 1+B2, B4:1+B3
and so on.

I expect to do this by selecting B2 and copying.  Then selecting the
range B3 - B9 and pasting.  In Kspread this just pastes it into B3 and
does nothing to the other cells.

Help, please?

Bill Spears