List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: free kivio stencils
From:       Christopher Browne <cbbrowne () acm ! org>
Date:       2001-12-13 18:43:08

chris@chrishowells.co.uk (Chris Howells) writes:
> On Wednesday 12 December 2001 10:14 pm, Christopher Browne wrote:
> > translate the "shapes" from Dia into kivio "stencils," as they're
> > near enough that it's a doable thing.

> I thought one of the KOffice developer had already done a patch to
> do this?  I'm sure the mesages from koffice-devel are archived on
> lists.kde.org.

You're right; there's even a project on SourceForge to do some
xfig-to-stencil translation.

The above URLs discuss this; hopefully as they get nearer to
featureful, there will be some "prepackaged" stuff to work with...
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "ac.notelrac.teneerf@" "454aa"))
http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/unix.html