List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Kivio_mp: DON'T BUY IT
From:       Huge Rademaker <koffice () rademaker-42 ! myweb ! nl>
Date:       2001-12-10 21:29:44

Shawn,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the gender thing. Honestly, I was
convinced about Shawn being a girls name. (Ok, you may make ONE joke about my
first name....)

I will re-send your reply to my message in which I asked for not charging me.
It was send on November 13th to accounting@thekompany.com. You replied to it
within 10 minutes....

But hey, still I'm upset about buying a product which has less functionality
than the free product has. Maybe new features are being uploaded as I write,
but I needed it, when I enquired.

And Lukas, of course I expected a difference between the two products! But I
expected the commercial one to distinguish by extra functionality, not by
less!

Best regards, happy Hanukah, merry christmas

Huge Rademaker