List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: SVG files exported from CorelDraw displayed as ... empty in Kontour
From:       "rwlbuis () wanadoo ! nl" <rwlbuis () wanadoo ! nl>
Date:       2001-12-06 7:00:21

Hi Vadim,

> I tried to export same files with "inline" attributes (instead of using
> internal CSS, or external CSS stylesheet which was 3rd option)
> Unfortunately it doesn't help.
> See attached examples - they again can't be handled by Kontour.
> It's interesting though that CorelDraw *can* import SVG files exported by
> Kontour. So we have *one-way* communication at a moment :-((

Ok, some comments.
Gradients are not implemented in my kontour svg filter IIRC (7 months ago).
OTOH the outlines should come up. What you can do is do a select all so
that you can at least see whether objects have been imported.
My advice to you would be to start with simple svg files, for example 1
rect, 1 circle, then groups of objects and so on, to find out what the
exact limits are. In the meantime I'll try to get the older version of kontour \
running so I can see for myself :-)  Greetings,

Rob.