List:       koffice
Subject:    Site Name Change Softlandindia.com
From:       "Murali Kumar" <mkmgp () eth ! net>
Date:       2001-12-04 17:04:33

Dear Sir / Madam

We have changed our domain name from softlandindia.com to softlandmark.com due to \
technical problems beyond our control. We greatly regret any inconvenience caused to \
all our visitors and friends. We humbly request you to bear with us and assure to all \
that everything else would be the same as before. Softlandmark would always keep in \
sight the high professional standards for which softlandindia was famous for. We ask \
your continuous support.

You the visitors are the reason for our existence, sole sustenance and the hope for a \
New Creation.

Linux Applications Area Site URL   www.softlandmark.com/Linux/

Windows  Applications Area Site URL   www.softlandmark.com

Description  India's Website for freeware and shareware. All the Best softwares are \
listed and organized in Categories with the latest versions.

Thanks and Regards,

K.Murali Kumar
Webmaster
www.softlandmark.com