Hello Koffice Team

Firstly may I congratulate you on what I consider to be a brilliant suite of office software, Very Functional and simple to use.

I do have one Question though. I am currently heading my companies transition from Microsoft to Linux, In all quarters, Both at the Server and on the Desktop.

I am 98% decided to present the staff with the KDE Desktop with the suite of Koffice products you provide. I need one simple function, the ability to import data into the spreadsheet and do mail merges in the wordprocessor. I have so far been unable to discover if your products does this.

Please could you advise.

Many Thanks
Rick Timmis ( IT Manager )