Le Tuesday 27 November 2001 09:55, Chris Howells a écrit : > Hi, > > I use KSpread to handle some accounts, which are not even that > complicate/sophisticated -- just a log of all incoming and outgoing money. > However, this morning (with CVS HEAD KSPread from Friday) how bad the > performance is at loading and saving documents (this is 22k) -- it took > about 40 seconds to load the file. > > Is there any thing that can be done to improve this -- I can send the > document privately if wanted. Hi, Yes send me your file (remove all your important information). I will test it. Regards