List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: I can't print using kword.
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-11-26 16:16:31

On Monday 26 November 2001 16:04, Julien Olivier wrote:
> Oups, sorry ! I talked to fast.
>
> In fact, now it prints just fine but the print preview displays it badly.
>
> So, it's fixed even if there still is a problem with print preview.
>
> Do you want a screenshot of the preview ?

Err yes because I'm very confused. Print preview and actual printing
are usually exactly the same, the problem was never there.
If you print to file and open with gv or kghostview (try both),
does it look like the printout, or still like the print preview ?

http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ , http://www.konqueror.org/
KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops