List:       koffice
Subject:    Koffice and Arabic!
From:       Hamadi.Lasta () gmx ! de
Date:       2001-11-22 14:08:30

Hi,
after looking at the FAQs without results, I would like to know if the next
release of the KOffice will support the Arabic Language like the Ms-Office
already does, or will it take some more time. Sofar I understood the new KDE
3.0 will support Bidirectional Languages, wich includes the Arabic Language, so
I see no Obstacle for developping the KOffice with support for Arabic
Characters.

Thanks a lot for your help and answer,
Hamadi

http://www.gmx.net