List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Koffice evolution since 1.1
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2001-11-21 20:07:20

On Wednesday, 21. November 2001 16:45, Julien Olivier wrote:
> Hi !
>
> I've been on koffice.org but can't see updated pages so, I ask here:
>
> When will you release the next version of koffice ? With KDE-2.2.2 or with
> KDE-3.0 ?

For KDE 2.2.2, a KOffice 1.1.1 will exist. However, first KDE 2.2.2 must be
released and then KOffice must be tested against it, before fixing any
release date.

For KDE 3.0, KOffice 1.2 is on the way. There is still no release plan. In
any case, it will not be released before KDE 2.9 is out.

> Is there a way to know which new features will be added, which filters you
> have worked on...

For KOffice 1.1.1, there is only bug fixes. As far as I know, the filters
have not changed.

For KOffice 1.2, many changes has already been done, for example on KWord
and KPresenter. Work is also done on the filters.

> Well, all I want is some news about koffice devel.
>
> Thanks for your great work and for reading this email.

Have a nice day/evening/night!