List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KWord: Printing
From:       Jonathan Drews <j.e.drews () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2001-11-19 23:47:11

On Monday 19 November 2001 04:23, David Faure wrote:
> or simply inserting an embedded e.g. kspread document -

 Ok David:

 By embedding a kspread document, the fonts that were previously squished
together now print preview correctly. Helevetica, Terminal and Nimbus mono l
now prints and print previews correctly.  I printed these at size 10.

> this disables zooming because zooming isn't implemented in the other
> koffice applications yet.
> If this fixes it, I can very easily disable "zoom before printing" for
> 1.1.1 ... but is the quality ok ?

 Yes; in the three hard copies, of the above fonts, bold and colored text
show up. The printing is crisp and clean. I did additional tests at size 16.
They too printed out just fine.

--
							Cheers,

							Jonathan