List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: fim & postnet bar codes
From:       Jonathan Drews <j.e.drews () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2001-11-18 2:08:20

On Saturday 17 November 2001 19:38, Jaimeson J Zobel wrote:
> To whom it may concern:
> Does KWord allow FIM (facing identification mark) codes and postnet bar
> codes
> to be put on single envelopes ? Thank you Jaimeson J Zobel

 Hi Jaimeson:

 You might want to try the program barcode. I used it to create a barcode for
my postal zip code and then embed the resulting *.eps file in a Kword
envelope template.

 Here is the url for Barcode: http://freshmeat.net/projects/gnu-barcode/

Here is the invocation for creating the postal code:

k@linux:~> barcode -E -b "63102-9985" -o bar.eps

 If you wish I can send you a Kword envelope template.

--
							Cheers,

							Jonathan